Vacant Home Staging
We transform vacant houses, which are often seen by buyers as stale, lifeless and unappealing into furnished, inviting and valued ‘show homes’. We will source and place rental furniture and accessories into the house creating a visual identity for the buyer. Buyers look at the existing furniture to gauge the room’s scale and function. Only 10 percent of buyers can visualize the potential of a vacant home. Home Staging a vacant property is not only important but a guarantee to capture the other 90 percent of the potential buyers.